MY Cozumel Yoga Retreat
Oct. 31 – Nov. 4, 2018
- Five days & four nights in an ocean-view room
Double Occupancy: $1,400
Single Occupancy: $1,700
Includes daily yoga, 10 meals, roundtrip airport transportation and more!
A $300 non-refundable deposit due by September 1 holds your spot.
Four nights accommodation in an ocean-view room at Hotel B in Cozumel
Roundtrip airport transportation
Meals including breakfast daily, four lunches and two dinners
Two yoga classes daily
All hotel taxes
Entrance & Guide fees for activities listed on Itinerary
Donation to local community organization
Bilingual local guides
Beverages and meals not mentioned above
Sample daily schedule:
7 am - Breakfast
8:30 am - Yoga and Meditation
10:30 am - Excursions or Free Time
6 pm - Yoga
8 pm - Dinner
The owner and founder of Midtown Yoga, Emily has been teaching yoga in the Raleigh community since 2010. Prior to opening MY, Emily focused on hosting teacher trainings and leading yoga retreats. She has a passion for travel, experiencing new cultures, and has lead yoga retreats in Playa Del Carmen, Costa Rica, Bali and Cozumel. Through her retreats, Emily encourages students to seek strength in the moment and see the world through new perspectives.
Retreat CancellationsDefinitions: "Cancellation" is defined as not attending your scheduled Midtown Yoga retreat, including postponing or rescheduling. "You" refers to the guest booking a Midtown Yoga retreat. "We" refers to Midtown Yoga.
It is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation. Naturally, no one books with the intention of canceling or postponing their retreat, but unexpected things do happen, so please consider purchasing travel cancellation insurance.
Travel Cancellation Insurance: Depending on the policy and conditions, travel cancellation insurance will pay for some or all cancellation fees. With most agencies, insurance must be purchased within 14 days of making your reservation. We strongly recommend purchasing cancellation insurance through your travel agent, or visit the following web site to compare insurers: www.worldnomads.com. We also encourage you to include flight insurance when booking your flights.
Guest Cancellation Policy: Midtown Yoga does not offer cash/check or credit card refunds for any reason. A portion of your payment may be used as credit for another retreat within one year of your original retreat date. We will gladly transfer your credit to another guest of the same gender for the same retreat you originally booked, with the same level of accommodations, unless we approve the changes in accommodation or gender. Depending on when you cancel, cancellation fees may apply. Fees are determined by the following schedule:
- If you cancel more than 90 days before your retreat start date, 90% of your payment may be applied to another Midtown Yoga retreat within one year* of your original retreat start date.
- If you cancel 60 - 89 days before your retreat start date, 75% of your payment may be applied to another Midtown Yoga retreat within one year* of your original retreat dates.
- If you cancel 45 - 59 days before your retreat start date, 50% of your payment may be applied to another Midtown Yoga retreat within one year* of your original retreat start date.
- If you cancel 30 - 44 days before your retreat start date, 30% of your payment may be applied to another Midtown Yoga retreat within one year* of your original retreat start date.
- If you cancel 15- 29 days before your retreat start date, 30% of your payment (excluding the deposit, which at this point is nonrefundable and nontransferable) may be applied to another Midtown Yoga retreat within one year* of your original retreat dates.
- If you cancel 14 days or less before your retreat start date, you will forfeit your entire payment.
*If you do not use this credit within one year, you will be refunded 0% of your original payment (whether that is a deposit or full payment).
Midtown Yoga Retreat Cancellation Policy: If Midtown Yoga retreats must cancel or change a scheduled retreat date for any reason, you may transfer your full retreat payment to another retreat, or you may request a refund of your payments to us, constituting a full settlement. Midtown Yoga is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any canceled retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.